Affordable Health Choices Act will not only provide affordable coverage to 97% of Americans and other necessary reforms, the bill will enhance and grow the nation��s primary care health professional workforce montblanc replica through strengthened scholarship, loan repayment and training grant programs.
HR 3200 foresees the demand and provides the incentives, the training and the tools a new generation of health care professionals will need to meet demand and preserve choice and access to doctors .
- Expand the National Health Service Corps and create a new primary care loan program.
- Increase the advanced practice nursing force.
- Provide a new loan repayment and scholarship program to train a new generation of public health workers.
- Strengthen existing preventive medicine programs.
- Support existing health professionals through the establishment of a study center to gather better data on health réplique omega workforce needs.
- Computerizing health data will increase efficiencies and the amount of time primary care professionals are caring for patients.